Phantom Reverse #2 Phantom Reverse #2

Cool game! Thanks for adding my song!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for making it :)

Don't Give Up Don't Give Up

First of all, I like the the chords that came in in the beginning. You did a nice job of panning them.

The first main part sounds chaotic but neat. I would suggest not using so much flange/phaser in those synths because it makes the mix less clear.

The high hat in the second half of the song is sort of piercing and annoying. Would've recommended re-equalizing it so that the lower treble is higher.

For the emptier parts, I would recommend filling them up with some extra, but still clean and quiet reverb.

I like how the sounds themselves interact with the melody. It sounds fun. Good work!

KONjure responds:

I'm so glad you pointed that out because I sometimes do go to hard with the phaser. I was thinking I needed to lighten up on it as well.

And as for the hi hat part I noticed that to but only after I up loaded it.
It all sounded so much better on my computer.

Question though why is it when I play it from my computer everything sounds perfect to me. But from ether my car speaker or any other monitors my song sounds flate?

Somewhere Else Somewhere Else

The beat is cool, but I would probably want to hear some panning of the drums. I like the ambient pad that came in in the middle of the song, also

Forested Forested

It has a cartoony feel to it. It's a good track, but maybe a bit too repetitive to be by itself. I also noticed how the track seems to cut off at the end. Good work though