Don't Give Up Don't Give Up

First of all, I like the the chords that came in in the beginning. You did a nice job of panning them.

The first main part sounds chaotic but neat. I would suggest not using so much flange/phaser in those synths because it makes the mix less clear.

The high hat in the second half of the song is sort of piercing and annoying. Would've recommended re-equalizing it so that the lower treble is higher.

For the emptier parts, I would recommend filling them up with some extra, but still clean and quiet reverb.

I like how the sounds themselves interact with the melody. It sounds fun. Good work!

KONjure responds:

I'm so glad you pointed that out because I sometimes do go to hard with the phaser. I was thinking I needed to lighten up on it as well.

And as for the hi hat part I noticed that to but only after I up loaded it.
It all sounded so much better on my computer.

Question though why is it when I play it from my computer everything sounds perfect to me. But from ether my car speaker or any other monitors my song sounds flate?

Somewhere Else Somewhere Else

The beat is cool, but I would probably want to hear some panning of the drums. I like the ambient pad that came in in the middle of the song, also

Forested Forested

It has a cartoony feel to it. It's a good track, but maybe a bit too repetitive to be by itself. I also noticed how the track seems to cut off at the end. Good work though

Interdimensional Interdimensional

I really like the lo-fi spacey sounds with the reverb in this. I would suggesting adding more song structure, not necessary a melody since that isn't what it looked like you were trying to do here. I think it sounds like background music

Geoplex - Chimera Geoplex - Chimera

Interesting song with clean sounds. The only two things I would've wanted to hear was to make the chorus parts even crazier and use that really clean arp you used in the beginning and at 3:04 more throughout the song. Keep making music, you're really good!

Geoplex responds:

Cheers. The arp was very much an afterthought unfortunately as I did the intro last

Olasa Olasa

This is really chill and neat, too bad it isn't longer

Vennah responds:

I could make it longer for you, if that is what you want.

The Geometric State. The Geometric State.

Really cool and soundscapey. I like the wooden sounds in the background towards the beginning. Didn't listen to all 14 minutes, but I can tell it's pretty good.

This is the longest song I've ever seen on NG. How long did this take you? How many measures was this?

Zero Sides Zero Sides

Not bad, but some of the sounds should probably be more stereophonic.

ShockblastDeluxe responds:

Not sure what that means, but I agree that the sounds should've fit better.

Trapped Trapped

Not too bad of a first try! I would suggest adding more structure and detail to the melody for the last two thirds, though.

DJAbzorb responds:

Thank you, your feedback is encouraging and much appreciated!

Enigma Enigma

First off, the intro seems a little bland. Would highly recommend making it more detailed or add something to catch the listener's interest. I like the arpeggiating pad you brought in at the beginning, too.

I think the sound design needs improvement at 1:25, especially because you can hear crackling from the lead. The sound at the end is cool, but sounds monophonic. I suggest panning the oscillators/operators different directions while still keeping that really neat flange sound.

Another thing I think is this should've had more of a gradual or less immediate ending, such as filtering stuff down or adding on a crash.

To me at least, you're song is a little catchy and even a little satisfying. Good job!

SvDMIssion2 responds:

This is the most feedback i've ever received on a single track. Thank you for all of the insight. I really wish I would have spent more time on this track, I really sort of slapped it together during some procrastination time on a school day.