[Tsets] - On a Rainy Morning [Tsets] - On a Rainy Morning

This is a really good song and you deserve more of a fanbase. The one thing about this is the drums could sound a little more realistic. But the overall vibe and harmony is pretty cool!

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you!
I'm working pretty hard to gain a large fanbase but so far has been slow. I have been back and fourth between re-branding or not because I think that might be the problem there. Thank you for the review!!

Evil (feat. Sergio) Evil (feat. Sergio)

This has a cool feel to it. I like the classic dubstep beat, and then for a moment at 1:48, you bring it to more of a D&B beat. A couple pieces of criticism I have, though, is making the sone longer and less repetitive. Hope this has helped!

Destruction (DUBSTEP) Destruction (DUBSTEP)

The synth sounds are clean and it seems alright, but I recommend adding more detail in the background and giving the drums more dynamics to give it more of a professional feel. I like how you got the master to be really loud as well. Hope you had a nice birthday!

Also, what program do you use?

Nitram666 responds:

Thx mate :>
I use Fl studio 11 and 12

Geoplex - Florescence Geoplex - Florescence

You're right. The sounds are rich and the song's melodic. I like the combination of ambience and strings with the pixely arpeggio and lead (however, I don't think just that is original enough). However, I would like to complain about the main beat. The sample choice/creation isn't too bad, but it needs to be more complex in my opinion. It sounds like like just a kick snare, a high hat, and some noise. I like this track and I hope you get better.

Geoplex responds:

Fair enough. I think there's a time for complexity and a time for simplicity, but you can definitely call it subjective. Thanks for the feedback :)

AIM - Crash and Fade AIM - Crash and Fade

This is a good track, however the drums could sound a bit cleaner, such as taking the flanger/chorus off the snare or turning it down a bit and having more variety in the open hats. Another thing is maybe having the song structure be more dynamic and also making the sine-sounding pad more stereophonic. Hope this helps!

Kalviter responds:

Thank you! I was worried about the snare, thought it might be a bit much, I'll try your fix and see if I like it. The structure's intentional, if only because I felt like a dying pilot experiencing tranquility should be given the proper ambiance and slowness. Whether it has artistic merit is another matter lol. Again, thanks so much for the feedback!

Daybreak Daybreak

This is a pretty good song. I like the chords and the beat. One thing that might fit somewhat well is a melodic lead and/or vocals in this. It would add more to the hooks of the song and fill the empty space a bit. Keep making music!

Lockyn responds:

I tried to keep it more simplistic this time, but I'm glad you enjoyed it anyways!

Heliophysics Heliophysics

The intro to this pretty neat. I like how it sort of expands out. You should more instruments throughout the song, as well as different melodies. I think you need more variation in the beat, especially since it's a D&B song. The bass is really good, and it's actually a little overwhelming. You seems to sound like a huge engine for a galactic spaceship or something. It's a cool song. Keep up the good work!

Electron Electron

The song has some cool sounds but the flanger makes the song sound mono when combined with the lowpass filter. Another thing is that most of the drums sound too acoustic and don't match the song quite well enough, but I think you should've used the snare at 3:09 more. However, the glitchiness in that one synth at the end after the drums had stopped playing for good was great. Needs a bit of improvement. Maybe you can use the bass in this as inspiration and basis for some more of your songs. Keep making music!

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you for your honesty, I will try to do my best!

Dubwolfer - Ancestry Dubwolfer - Ancestry

It's calm and chill, the beat's not bad, but I would like more of a definable melody. It's a good song.

Dubwolfer responds:

Thanks! Yeah, this was a few months back, I think I've got a bit better grasp on melodicism now. I'm glad you enjoyed it, even with the few wrong notes I'd put in there.

Thanks for listening!

The End Of Everything The End Of Everything

The beats pretty cool. It's not too repetitive. The synth choice is okay, one thing I would suggest is to make that fat sweeping bass in the chorus a bit more harmonic, or maybe it's just my headphones. The bell lead is a little bit catchy as well. Cool song.

jjoon responds: