View Profile BeeFef

4 Game Reviews

Thanks for using my song in your game! You could try to cut out my song playing in the background when the bacon part starts playing, though. The two audio tracks kind of collide. Interesting concept, though

davidpuralocura responds:

yeah i wanted to do that but im kinda new on audio manegement
i had some problems with the audio
soo i didnt want to mess too much with it
sorry that people could not appreciate your music to the max
i think your song was a good choice for this game

Mindblowing graphics, breathtaking story, and beautiful character development

Thank you for making this amazing work of art and pure talent

Cool game! I like the simple and clean style!Thanks for using my song!

Triton36 responds:

Thanks for the review. Your track fit the game very well.

44 Audio Reviews

This is really hardcore! I like the drop, but I think the snare takes a little too long to come in and delays the rhythm too much. Vocal samples were cool and mostly on beat. I also like the layering of the different instruments and how they fit together in the mix, especially with the way you compressed them. Another thing I think you could improve on is getting the track to pop out a little more, like getting it to have a wider stereo feel to it.

The ending was wrong about this song. I think it was great. Good luck in the contest!

This song is awesome! Reminds me of MitiS except it's less generic. I love the dynamics that come in on the ultrasaw chords at 1:03. It supplements the melody really well.

By the way, do you make you own drums? I'd really like to know how if you do

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man. I do make my own drums (though not my hihats, just my kicks and snares). It's all just synthesis, distortion and compression. Mostly sine sweeps and noise. If you want to know more, Au5 has some extremely excellent tutorials on the subject on YouTube.

Loving this! Love the fat bass and the drumbeat and how it pairs with the rest of the sounds, especially the second part. Also, how did you get the vocal bit in the middle and end of the song and the trumpet? One little thing that I would improve though is not making it abruptly cut off at the end. This must've had a lot of work put into it and lots of tracks! I'm impressed

Akaruhime responds:

Thank you, glad ya like and I'll try working on that! as for the Vocal n trumpets tis all thanks to synthesizers, samples and some other fx's.

Hi, my name is Tristan and I spend way too much time on the computer. Contact me at tristanbaymusic@gmail.com

18, Male